In the intervening years since its foundation in 1999, the company has expanded to become ‘The Albatross Projects Group‘ APG².
In 2009 Albatross Projects GmbH proudly celebrated its 10th anniversary and in April 2010, purchased the business unit of Anechoic Chambers from Emerson & Cuming Microwave Products NV; the takeover occurring through an Asset Deal. The location of E&C Anechoic Chambers NV (E&C AC) remains in Westerlo, Belgium.
Today, this group of companies have become leading suppliers of absorber materials and test chamber solutions to the RF shielding and EMC-/MW test markets. We provide designs and installation to most areas of the world, our projects encompassing facilities in government organizations, military, industry and medical as well as for private customers.
The shareholders are:
- Timo Greiner, Managing Director till the End of 2017;
- Alessandro Hinrichs, Managing Director till the End of 2009;
- Franz Vörös, Senior Project Manager;
- Andreas Karl GmbH & Co. KG, in Fahrenzhausen, the supplier of our shielding products;
- RUSA GmbH, in Munich
Our Group is presently made up of seven subsidiary companies having the following duties
- Albatross Projects GmbH in Nattheim designs and supplies turn-key solutions for the Medical, EMC- and MW Market
- Albatross Projects RF Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. manages business for Albatross Projects GmbH and E&C Anechoic Chambers in China
- Albatross Projects RF Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Branch, Suzhou, China Production
- Albatross Projects RF Technology India Pvt. Ltd. manages the business for Albatross Projects GmbH and E&C Anechoic Chambers in India
- AP Americas Inc., in Texas, USA, manages the business for Albatross Projects GmbH and E&C Anechoic Chambers in North America
- E&C Anechoic Chambers NV develops and manufactures absorber materials and offers absorber solutions for the EMC and MW-Market
- E&C Anechoic Chambers Asia Ltd. in Hong Kong offers the products and solutions of E&C Anechoic Chambers NV to the Asian Market
- EMshield GmbH in Grasbrunn/ München offers worldwide products and solutions for the Architectural Shielding Market
Within the headquarters of Albatross Projects GmbH Nattheim there are 40 people employed with the whole group having more than 170 employees.
The business volume of APG², due to its project business nature, has a turnover ranging from €25 million to €45 million p.a.