Today, Albatross Projects is a powerful and dynamic enterprise able to expand into new markets and to acquire new customers. A detailed understanding of the markets coupled with our outstanding technical expertise, strategic competence and management knowledge, these are all strengths of the Albatross Projects team and its partners.
Our management philosophy is to have ‘flat’ hierarchy structures throughout the company; the employees work in teams with each team effectively acting as a ‘business within the business. The teams make decisions and act upon them as freely and independently as possible but always with the "Albatross-factor" we are known for, that is ‘ A commitment to excellent Service’.
Our strategy and mission
- An integrated Marketing, Sales, Design and Project Management company with a strategic goal for global success by offering the best price/performance chamber solutions;
- With our long time systems knowledge and expertise, to always design optimised solutions for individual customers;
- To serve our customers by geographic locality and cultural understanding;
- To achieve customer’s satisfaction through professional project management.
Our systems and solutions are sold through our agents and local sales organizations, with the ‘points of sale’ in all regions granting a close relationship to our customers. The continuous and expert training of our sales teams assist our objective to always establish long term customer partnerships and trustworthy cooperation; customers will discover our serious commitment to excellent service in the activities of:
- Competent consulting during the project definition;
- Professional project management during the realization;
- Carefully integrated designs with the provision of the best quality components and materials;
- After sales service and maintenance concept.
The list of our well-known international customers is extensive, an example of companies which have trust in us are: AUDI, Mooser GmbH, Bosch, Siemens, Continental-Group, Hyundai-Group, Sony Ericsson Mobile, Nokia, Huawei, Sony, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Phoenix, Toshiba, Samsung-Group, Sanyo, VW, and many, many more.